Engage with our social media posts
Ready to Join the Adventure?
Thanks for your interest in joining the Kyloe in the Wild Team!
The best part about Kyloe in the Wild is you, our amazing customers. We may only be a small Scottish company, but we have some pretty big dreams and would love for you to join us on our adventure.
Step into the spotlight as an ambassador and become the face of our brand and part of an awesome community. Runners, hikers, golfers, cyclists, or just sun-seekers — we're calling on you to share your passion and represent our brand!
What you get...
- Exclusive Welcome Package with some awesome Kyloe In the Wild products.
- Personalised Discount Code that can be used by you, friends and family. It allows you to get even greater discounts, on top of any other sales / offers.
- VIP Access to any newly released products before anyone else!
- Featured Posts or stories on our Instagram account.
- Freebies! The opportunity for plenty more gifts throughout the year!
- If you are selected share a post of the Kyloe In The Wild ambassasor graphic, which we will provide for you.
- Add @kyloeinthewild to your profile. Please make sure that your profile is set to public so we can check that you are participating and we can repost your amazing pics.
- Follow our social media channels for all the best content.
- You must be subscribed to our email list throughout the year. This way we can keep you up to date with any special offers / product launches etc.
- Tag us in your posts @kyloeinthewild. Please keep posts positive.
- We also recommend that you join our private Facebook Group (TBC). This is where you will be updated on new designs / products and you will be also able to build relationships with other ambassadors.
Please note that exclusions apply and unforunately not every applicant will be selected as a brand ambassador.
All applications will be reviewed for social media content and ability to promote Kyloe In The Wild as a brand.
Due to the volume of applications we receive only successful applicants will be contacted via email. However you will be able to reapply again in future.
Applications will close on 31st January 2024. Acceptance decisions will be communicated by mid-February 2024.